[HE] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency Powers

2 posters

Go down

Emergency Powers Empty Emergency Powers

Post  Leprrkan Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:54 am

I posted this as a circular message in-game as well, but would also like to post it in the forum.

In regards to needing to vote or use Emergency Power to expand the Order house I think, for the time being at least, that the Order Head should simply expand as soon as funds become available to do so, without having to poll the Knights every time.

The reasoning is this: we are at 30 members currently, but that is only 30 out of 200-250 recruitment messages sent out to players, with more messages going out everyday. Those numbers show that the potential for our membership to grow is explosive and I would hate to see us have to turn members away or make them wait to be accepted, especially since there are other Orders in the game vying for recruits.

Maybe in a week or two, when things seem to be tapering off or slowing down we can return to voting every time we want to expand the house. As I have been told, the money for battle comes into play only if the Order chooses to hire mercenaries and with the talent we already have in the brotherhood I sincerely doubt that will ever be necessary.
Leprrkan
Leprrkan
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/leprrkan

Back to top Go down

Emergency Powers Empty Don't stop.

Post  Hauntedsteel Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:57 am

I like this idea if everyone else is okay with it. And in response to the tapering off thing. I think we would like to become the biggest order quickly. I will start back to sending out lots of recruitment messages again in a few days. We won't stop until we hit 100 members.
Hauntedsteel
Hauntedsteel
Admin

http://hybridelites.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum